When placing orders please email us at email@example.com or call it in: 443.791.2626. Thanks!
You can find Charlottetown cheeses and confections at the following fine establishments.
- 13.5% Wine Bar, Hampden, Baltimore, MD
- Copper Kitchen Catering, Baltimore, MD
- Foraged, Baltimore, MD
- Gertrude’s Chesapeake Kitchen, Baltimore, MD
- La Cuchara, Baltimore, MD
- Liberty Delight Farm Market, Reisterstown, MD
- Magdelana at the Ivy Hotel, Baltimore, MD
- Manor Tavern, Monkton, MD
- Rail Trail Cafe, New Freedom, PA
- Ravage Deli, Perry Hall, MD
- Roseda Farm, Monkton, MD
- Sacre Sucre, Baltimore, MD
- Silver Queen Cafe, Mt. Vernon, Baltimore, MD
- The Classic Catering People, Owings Mills, Baltimore, MD
- The Corner Pantry, Lake Falls Village, Baltimore, MD
- Towson Tavern, Towson, MD
- Well Crafted Kitchen, Baltimore, MD
- Woodberry Kitchen, Woodberry, Baltimore, MD
- Wood Fire Kitchen, Hereford, MD
We take pride in offering personalized service and delivery, and enjoy our day to day contact with our customers, many of whom are local farm-to-table restaurants. This friendly and ongoing dialogue frequently results in Charlottetown Farm creating unique goat milk products for our customers’ specific needs. In November 2012 we began selling our products to the general public, through the 32nd Street Waverly Farmers Market. The Market provides an exchange of ideas where our customers learn about goats, dairying and the production of healthy local products, and we learn the wants and preferences of those who enjoy our products. We love what we do, and we invite you to contact us with any questions you may have about our passion for goats milk cheeses and dairy products.